Born on the 13 of May 1978
(The most relevant experiences)
Drama school “Paolo Grassi” in Milan. Professional training course as Stage Technician: stage management, elements of set design, use and disposal of the stage area, lighting elements, phonic, tailoring of the stage, theatre history, history of stage design.
“Lo sguardo sequenziale II –On the Ring” a project directed by Andres Mortes Teres and produced by the Cultural Program 2000 of the European Commission, Mercat de les Flors , Escuela de Cine de Catalunya, Fabbrica Europa Foundation (Florence), NuovoTeatro Nuovo (Napoli), Municipality of Naples and Artefactory 41.14.
“The poetic body” a workshop of dance theatre directed by Julie Stanzak (Pina Bausch’s Tanztheater Wuppertal) and Antonio Vigano’.
Three-years graduate acting course "Il filo di Arianna". Promoted by the Italian Ministry of Culture and by the Ente Teatrale Italiano (Italian Theatre Entity),Italy.
“Le corps sauvage” voodoo traditional dances workshop directed by the dancer Gilles Coullet.
• Be bop and scat improvising technique workshop directed by Mariapia De Vito.
Starting of private singing lesson with Cristina Florio (until 2002)
Liceo Scientifico “F.Severi”, Castellammare di Stabia, Italy.
Currently working at ITA, International Theater Amsterdam as Stage technician(scenographies, lights&Co.).
Free lance Light/stage technician for Art Support for different tasks and locations.
Light technician @ ADM 25 year celebration festival. Lighting production, planning, coordinating, building and breaking down.
Performer @ The Losers Arcade. At.tention festival 2022.
Light technician @ Circusbende 2022. Technical point of reference for theatre companies, planning, coordinating, building and braking down.
Lead singer of Fajadja. Fajadja is a bass-heavy act from Amsterdam with influences including disco funk, hip-hop, reggae and ska.
Backing vocals for 2000Motels. 2000Motels is a Dutch/Italian band playing music of Frank Zappa.
• Southern Italian dances workshops. Singer and dancer for the opening performance with Isabella Ruggiero for the Istituto di Cultura Italiana -Amsterdam.
• Singing performance voice and drums with Vincenzo Castellana for the presentation of the book “Ristorante da Gigino” written by Saskia Schmitz , arranged by and at Boekhandellos , Bussum.
• Light and sound engineer for “La scelta” directed by Simona Volpe, produced by Soleluna, Napoli.
• Lead singer and manager of the band Vladimir Gonzales e gli Archimusici erranti.
• Singer-actress of "La Sacra Famiglia" a musical in three acts of the band Pennelli di Vermeer , an established Napolitan rock band . One of the songs, 'Capa' e lupo "- won the special Jury Prize (chaired by Enzo Avitabile) Auditions Piedigrotta of 2009.
• Light and sound engineer for different theatres and events.
• Lead singer of the band Les Apaches.
• Light and sound engineer for "Hedda Gabler". Produced by Brescia's Permanent Theater and Le Belle Bandiere company, throughout Italy.
• Lead vocals on "Napolemmà" moments in the history of the Neapolitan song. Designed and music by Gabriele Barra. Presented in preview, as the opening concert of the international Faito Doc Festival 2008.
• Stage manager and Light engineer at the Santarcangelo International Festival of the Arts '08, Rimini, Italy
• Stage manager and Light engineer at "Il Decameron" produced by Farneto Theatre Company, Perugia, Italy.
•Technical manager of the theatre review "Vapori '06" produced by Teatro dei Filodrammatici, Milano, Italy.
• Assistant Master Electrician at "Adda Danza "2006 XX edition, the festival of theatre, dance, music and more. Produced by MilanOltre, Milano, Italy.
• Assistant Master Electrician and employer lights at 2006 tour of "Le False confidenze", directed by Toni Servillo, produced by Teatri Uniti, throughout Italy.
• Lead vocalist and entertainer of the laboratories on Campania musical traditions, at TransEuropéennes, 7 th festival culturel de l 'Agglo de Rouen. Rouen, France.
• Lead singer and tammurriata dancer for the Somma Vesuviana’s Paranza lead by the storyteller and singer Giovanni Coffarelli .
• Actressin the role of Annina for “Festa al celeste e nubile santuario” by Enzo Moscato, directed by Carmen Giordano and produced by the drama school “Paolo Grassi”, Milano.
• “Pinocchius cum figuris”directed by Riccardo De Luca. In the roles of : The cricket, the singer , the loafer , the fireplace . • Italian-English voice-over of the short documentary "Tana di Volpe" (project sponsored by the City of Naples to support children of Scampia, poor area of the city). Produced by University "Federico II, Psychoanalytic department .
• Actress in "Silvia and Silvia and..." from Silvia Plath's poems ...", and " Mr. Bacon "by David Sylvester's interviews with Francis Bacon, live performances directed by Andres Mortes Teres and produced by Fabbrica Europa, Firenze, Italy.
• Teacher of the course of acting and diction at the Theatre and Dance Center "La Ribalta", Castellammare di Stabia, Italy.
• Lead singer (with"Neapolis Ensemble") of the villanelle, songs and tarantella from 16 ° to 17 ° century. Kammermuzieksaalle Concertgebouw Bruges, Fiandre Festival . "Armonie notturne" organised by the Quartet Company,Vercelli . Ardeche Meridionale LabeauMe en Musiques. Eglise Saint Germain in Vitteaux Musicales en Auxois.
• Backing vocals for Giovanni Mauriello's Nuova Compagnia di Canto Popolare in :"Magic and superstition." Theatre Odyssud, Toulouse, France ;"In the name of Parthenope", villanelle repertoire of old and NCCP'song, for the Italian Institute of Culture and the Italian Embassy in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia ; Serre Jazz Festival, in the section Contamination.
• Juggling, clowning and fire entertainment in the street; juggling workshop for children: swingin' poi. Serre Jazz Festival. Serre, Italy.
• Singing for the ending performance of the Pertosa Jazz Festival, with the Ismez Ensemble orchestra, directed by Francesco D’Errico and Marco Sannini.
• Singer-actress in the role of Lola, for “Lola the Comedian” by Garcia Lorca, produced by Marcovaldo theatre company.
• Actress in "Affronti" directed by Alfonso Santagata, produced by Sipario Toscana Foundation and Katzenmaker company, Pisa, Italy.
• Playbus coordinator, manager and operator: street theater, stilts and juggling. A project of the Department of Social Policy, field No. 14 (City of Castellammare Di Stabia). Educational and territorial Project based on the Italian law 285/97.
•Executive producer of the Theatre festival "Il Filo di Arianna" sponsored by Italian Theatre Entity and the City of Castellammare di Stabia.
• Operator of the Theatre at "Cantieri Sociali" Shipyards for Social Innovation and the recovery of some poor napolitan areas . Designed by the Province of Naples.
• Actress-singer in "Filastrocche in cielo ed in terra" by Gianni Rodari, adapted and directed by Michele Monetta, Antonello Paliotti songs and music. Produced by Magazzini di Fina Millennio, Napoli, Italy.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCES
From 1994 to 2001 I have been performing as a singer and actress in many kind of shows. Thanks to these show I won, with my theatre company few important national prizes and we have been invited to the ancient french festival of Avignon for the special project “Rencontree EuropeenneTheatres Banlieues” .